Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hello Weekend


The off the shoulder trend has taken the fashion and blogging world by storm. It can be seen in stores from Free People to Forever 21 and from your neighborhood blogger to the megablogger with millions of followers. I love this trend and have an OTS dress (which can be seen here) and now have the perfect OTS white top! 








Sunnies: Boutique// Top necklace: Kendra Scott// Bottom necklace: Gorjana (Rocsbox)// Top: Charlotte Russe (similar here and here)// Belt: Target (similar here)// Shorts: American Eagle (similar here)// Shoes: Ross (similar here)// Tote: Marshall Rousso// Ring: Rocksbox// Spike bracelet: OASAP (identical here)// Druzy bracelet: Kendra Scott// Blue jewel: BaubleBar (old)// 



|Thanks Alex for the photos|



This top might be my favorite that is currently in my closet. It's cute, easy to style and can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. I typically wear it with shorts and sandals but it can be paired with jeans, heels and a clutch for more of a dressy, nighttime look. 
Another reason why I love this top is that it actually has arm holes. Most OTS tops just sit around your arms but this one has sleeves where you put your arms in so that it doesn't slip up around your shoulders! #PRAISEJESUS 

I bought it at Charlotte Russe in store and sadly can't find it online :( BUT I have linked a couple of similar options above. You can try your local Charlotte Russe store to see if they have it in stock or check places like Nordstrom, Forever21, H&M, etc. for dupes as well. 

I adore my Kendra Scott druzy necklace and wear it every single day with every outfit. I know I sound like a broken record but it's my favorite piece of jewelry I own. It's dainty to layer (like I have today), goes with every outfit whether casual or dressy, and adds the perfect amount of sparkle to any look. I wear it with an oversized tee, Norts and sandals and it somehow ties the look together perfectly. It's the magic necklace. So if you're wanting your first piece of Kendra I HIGHLY recommend this being it! 

If you're unsure and want to see if it fits your style you can rent it for FREE through Rocksbox! Get a free month of designer jewelry using the code 'samanthagoblexoxo' at the checkout page. Got questions or want a step by step on how to sign up? Check out my post outlining all of it here!

Lastly HOW CUTE is this tote?! I saw it at a store when I was in Vegas (read all about my trip here) and knew I had to have it because A) it's super cute, B) it's the perfect beach bag/shopping bag and C) I've never seen anything like it before! It's like a burlapy material and has an outer pocket so it's perfect for the beach ie: the sand can fall out. It's the perfect size for the essentials without getting bogged down. I'm obsessed! 



Where do you guys get off the shoulder tops? Thoughts on the trend? Leave me a comment below! 



post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar