Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Liebster Award...

So can i just say OMG i cant believe i was nominated for this omg omg omg right phew calm!

So i was nominated by the lovely Emily from Starlitskies you should definitely check her blog out, it it really lovely and i like it a lot!

 
How it works :

1.Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people that you've nominated in the answer.
3. Nominate other people and link them to your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

11 Facts About Me-
  1. I own a typewriter and if my house was burning down i would make sure i saved it!
  2. I'm super lazy and spend about 75% of my time procrastinating and only 25% actually doing productive things!
  3. My family is ridiculously normal and then there's me.
  4. I've known my best friends since nursery and they are my favourite people ever!
  5. I've always loved to read, my whole life!
  6. Writing is my favourite thing to do, i just love putting feeling into words and i hope to one day make a living out of it.
  7. Reese's are my favourite sweet, I'm obsessed!
  8. Every night before i go to bed i tell myself the same story in which i do really well in my GCSEs then go to London for a month then Leeds festival with my best friends (kinda unrealistic but hopefully it will come true!)
  9. I don't like trying to think of facts about myself.
  10. I love music and finding new bands/artists, it is the best thing in the world!
  11. My mum just handed me some ice cream with maple syrup on so right now I'm pretty happy!
Answers to Emily's Questions

  1. Countryside or City-city, the countryside creeps me out and London is my dream.
  2. What's your favourite type of blog post to read?-I like reading hauls and wish lists as it gives me ideas of what i want to buy and i like seeing everyone else's style!
  3. Do you believe in love at first sight?-Nope, i think you can see someone and be attracted to them but i think love needs time to develop as you truly get to know someone.
  4. Favourite bands/singers?-LOOOOONG list! but a few are Keaton Henson, HAIM, Alex Turner, Taylor Swift, Bastille, Lana Del Rey, Marina & the Diamonds etc etc etc.
  5. What's your favourite item of clothing?-My H&M polka dot tea dress or my Topshop denim pinafore!
  6. Do you prefer books of films?-I like them both!
  7. Who are your favourite bloggers/youtubers?-For bloggers i love Ophelia Horton, Laura Hooper and Susie bubble! Youtubers i love Zoella, sprinkle of glitter, Fleur De force, macbarbie, beauty crush and loads more!
  8. Describe yourself in 3 words-I. don't. know.
  9. One thing you couldn't live without?-My i-pod, i use it every single day and never go anywhere without it!
  10. What is your dream job?-I want to be an author but i would also love to work for a fashion magazine like company, would be amaaaazing!
  11. What is your greatest achievement?-I think my greatest is yet to come.
My Nominees
  1. Kennie-A touch of velvet
  2. Laura- Bright and Dandy
  3. Niamh-Floral Friendship
  4. Isabelle- Wild Young Hearts
  5. Lucy (name twin!)- Chasing The Crowd
  6. Anyone who wants to do it-Go ahead!

My Questions For You
  1. What's the best book you've ever read?
  2. How do you pronounce Primark- (pree-mark) or (pr-eye-mark)?
  3. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
  4. Favourite song at the moment?
  5. What could you not live without in your makeup bag?
  6. Do you regularly read a magazine? if so which one?
  7. Favourite shop to go to?
  8. If you could be anywhere right now where would you be?
  9. Who is your ultimate style icon?
  10. Favourite outfit at the moment?
  11. If your house was burning down what would you save?
Pleeeease leave a link in the comments to your posts as i really want to read your answers!

That's all for now folks remember to subscribe!
Have a great day
Much love
Lucy
xo

Thought of the day
How do you know that your dreams aren't reality and what you think is real life is actually a dream?!

Song of the day
Tom Oddel-Another love