Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

But fortunately, I'm alive...!

After almost a week without updating, I am finally installed in my new house and could say that I have spent almost a week in Barcelona, despite having spent the weekend away. 

I live in an apartment with two girls, Stefani, from Belgium, and Mareen, from Norway. Both are lovely and we get along very well.

We have been in a house in the forest spending the weekend, and I really enjoyed it. The house was beautiful and very big, and we were in the middle of the mountains, so you can imagine the number of photos I've taken from the forest. 

Here I show you a few.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And I leave you with a couple of pictures of my new room, which I am slowly decorating, and vintage brooches I bought this weekend, are very nice.

 
 

So well... I think that finally, I'm back :)! Thanks for all your lovely comments at my last post, I'll answer them all in a while!!

And thanks for reading this too!!

Have a nice evening!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar