Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TREND: 90s Sunglasses for Spring Summer


I know I've been a bit 'harsh' on Topshop lately.

I have to say that I haven't enjoyed their most recent collections at all. I don't know if this is because my taste is changing or that they have changed a buyer lately. However, I am really into their sunglasses for next season.

 I just bought a pair of sunglasses in the Topshop sale this year. A pair of Quay sunglasses from the Australian brand who have a concession in Topshop. The brand, founded in 2004, make really cool, quirky glasses. I have a thing for unusual sunglasses so this fits my style perfectly.
 The glasses, are part of the new range from Topshop for Spring Summer. I'm guessing the trend for sunglasses this year is bright, colorful and slightly 90s inspired. Think 90s inspired rave/festival glasses and you have the idea.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar