Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

YC' s 'MURDER SHE WROTE' SUMMER 2013

Another collection that was not without its hiccups!...
Being a designer, working in PR and just juggling day to day life never left much time for the blog but you know I'm back with the most important deets, like my latest collection!! 

'Murder She Wrote' was named after one of my favorite dancehall songs of all time by Chaka Demus and Pliers whose video for said song is probably my favorite video ever. The collection is to be reminiscent of that 90's dancehall era and so I drew inspiration from various old school videos. Fun, flirty, edgy and sexy! This is 'Murder She Wrote' and there's more to come!

Shop the collection at Style Savvy, 7th Avenue Plaza(Jamaica)
or online at www.ycglamhead.bigcartel.com
Email : yahdie.conscious@gmail.com














































Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar