Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Pictures Got Featured on LaurenConrad.com!

Yes Loves! I am a huge fan of Lauren Conrad and her style. Lauren Conrad is an amazing person who is beautiful, talented and chic. She is a huge inspiration for me to pursue my dreamz. 

Y'all know what? Today I have something exciting to share with y'all. I'm so honored and excited to have 7 of my pictures featured in the Gallery on LaurenConrad.com! I love you Lauren Conrad!

Wanna see the pictures?
Check 'em out below.


Click on the link to check out the tutorial 


Click on the link to check out the tutorial





My Creations. 
I have a lot of 'em. 
Wanna see more? Okay, I will post the pictures on my tumblr soon.
So keep a lookout for those.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Lauren Conrad and her team!
Check out >> http://laurenconrad.com/

Love

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar