Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sorbet - The Riviera Set

Hi guys . Hope you had a great week. It's my birthday on Friday, so I'm pretty excited for this week to end... Hee hee hee

Today I'm sharing another set from Sorbet - The Sorbet Riviera set. This set contains 3 polishes and a sparkling glitter topper - perfect for the autumn and winter weather heading this way. This set is SUPER pretty . 

So onto the polishes - 

Sorbet - Chic Me Baby 
Sorbet Chic Me Baby is a gorgeous chocolate brown polish. I was surprised - I liked this one a lot more than I thought I would. I used two coats of Sorbet Chic Me Baby in the swatch.
Sorbet Deep Sea - 
Sorbet Deep sea is a gorgeous blue - purple colour. It looks a lot more blue in the bottle than on the nail. I used 2 coats of Sorbet Deep Sea in the swatch .

Sorbet Red Light -
Sorbet Red Light is a gorgeous cherry red. I don't really like reds, but these Sorbet reds are really changing my mind. I used two coats in the swatch .

Sorbet Sparkling Reverie
This is a gorgeous glitter topper (although I'm sure 3/4 coats will get this polish opaque , or at least pretty close ) This polish contains gorgeous silver and sparkling blue glitters - perfect for an accent nail or to spice up your mani . I used 1 coat over Sorbet Chic Me Baby / Sorbet Deep Sea & Sorbet Red Light . 

Again, this is another gorgeous set. The formula on these polishes are all nice and buttery, and I do get about 4/5 days of wear before any chipping or tip wear starts to show. 

You can find Sorbet nail polishes at Clicks stores as well as Sorbet Salons. 

How was YOUR weekend ? What colour do YOU like the most ?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar