Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

White Skirt: A Summer Staple




Crepe Tank (old, similar)/ White Skirt (on sale, use code SOGOOD)/ Sunglasses

In the summer I almost exclusively wear navy or white or a combination of the two. Sometimes it's just shades of blue. The exceptions are when I rock a little Lilly. I love this white skirt from J. Crew... it's super affordable and it can be dressed up or down. This is what I would wear to work in the summer if I was going to happy hour or out to dinner. I have been trying to be more minimalistic about jewelry. In the summer, I think the less, the better. This is why I chose no bracelets or necklace. 

I also love the Fleming bag that I snagged during Tory Burch's F&F sale. I have been using my Speedy 30 for a year straight and decided it was time to get a ladylike bag for summer. I love the neutral blush shade of the bag and it surprisingly holds a lot. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar