Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pastel funky french with dots and stripes

Hi!
It has been empty here this weekend but when time isn't around it is how it is. Yesterday me and my bf went skiing 9 kilometers and then I went to a birthday party. Today I've been hangover tired. Anyhow, of cause I still wanted to participate in Lelack's Nail Art Sunday! Today the theme was "stripes/line" so today I'll show stripes and some dots too. ;)

 First I made a funky french in pastel purple. I actually made a gradient on the french with white and added some holo to it too. Sadly that totally disappeared in this photos, you can only slightly see a subtle gradient. IRL it looked less subtle at least.
 This is a very simple nail art but I still like it, the lines and the dots makes it more interesting.


 I really like pastel purple, here I used two coats but it's almost like i one would be enough.
Polishes used:
W7 Nail polish (pearl blue shimmer)
Kleancolor - Pastel Purple
Rapsodi (white)
Catherine Arley - 667
Kleancolor - Black
Jordana Pop Art - Black
Jordana Pop Art - White

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar