Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

rants & ramblings on my nails....

Its Monday again...& this week is a week when ill be flocked with my make up entries...

Too bad that i won't be able to come up with an Alter Ego look for Posey's contest..
i sure would love to challenge myself to come up with one but ideas are eluding me...

Anyways, i saw this pic on my archives when i was cleaning out my HD...thought id share this before i delete it..

This was my first gradient nails ever...


I'll post the how-to-make as soon as my nails are long again..

As what i said before i had to cut my nails since i chipped it & i have to keep cutting until are all even. Because when i chipped my nails, some of the cuticles were peeled too... *sigh*

So i can't do a gradient nail & go back to tending my nails as much as i did when i had it long... I have to wait until it grows..

This is actually my current nail-look...

Candy cane nails....

though i think its still better if my nails are long...
*another sigh*

Ok,im almost done with my breakfast..
so i need to gather my wits up & experiment with face paints...

Jaa!
^_^

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar