Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let's talk about ZALORA SG!

Photo Credit: ZALORA

Hello My Dear Friends!
I love online shopping! Online shopping is absolutely convenient because I can shop in the comfort of my home. Shopping online has made my life easy. All I need is my credit card and let my fingers do the walking to get what I want. Yes, I am aware that we have to be careful when shopping online. Yeap I know guys but I don't have to worry about online shopping safety because I choose ZALORA! 

I fell in love with ZALORA when I first purchased my faux snakeskin clutch. I'm telling you guys, my clutch was delivered uber fast and well packaged. I can't remember it's price but extremely reasonable. Okay guys, here's my faux snakeskin clutch for you to admire. I love it!

Photo taken by me

ZALORA

What's in Store Online

Photo Credit: ZALORA

ZALORA generously share latest fashion and style tips and advice on their site.

Photo Credit: ZALORA

ZALORA offers a huge collection of trendy wears for women and men.
Here's my favorites from their collection.

Photo Credit: ZALORA
Photo Credit: ZALORA
Photo Credit: ZALORA

I love shoes! I can never have enough shoes!
Here's my pick......

Photo Credit: ZALORA
Photo Credit: ZALORA
Photo Credit: ZALORA
Photo Credit: ZALORA

I can't live without accessories. 
I need to wear a watch everyday, to keep me on time for meetings and appointments.
I need jewelry for special occasions.


Photo Credit: ZALORA

Photo Credit: ZALORA
Photo Credit: ZALORA

Yes, I need to have lotsa bags in my collection to fit different occasions.
Here are some of my favorites....

Photo Credit: ZALORA
Photo Credit : ZALORA

ZALORA really care about their customers.
They always make a prompt delivery, usually items will be delivered in 1 - 3 working days.
Free delivery for purchases above $40.
They accept payment through such as Credit Card, Pay Pal, Cash-On-Delivery and Self-Collection at 
7-Eleven outlets. How cool is that!
If you are new to ZALORA, subscribe their newsletter and get $10 Voucher! Wooohooo.....

Alright Guys! What are y'all waiting for!
Jump into ZALORA_SG now and enjoy shopping!

LOVES

Disclaimer : Information courtesy of ZALORA

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar