Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

One Lovely Blog Award


O..M..G!!!  Hey Dolls! I'm so freakin' thrilled & honored to have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award.  I am delighted to accept this Award by Becca Marie - College Life.  Sweet Becca Marie is a writer full of ideas & talent.  I encourage everyone to check out her blog.

Rules to Follow :
  • Include the blog award logo in your post.
  • Thank the person who nominated.
  • Nominate 15 other people and let them know you have done so.
  • Give 7 random things about yourself.
My Nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award :
  1. EmilyAnneStyle
  2. Kat Vanilla
  3. Ramsay Grace
  4. Scribble n Dash
Yup, it's only 4 nominees, but I think these 4 Awesome Blogs deserve the Award.

7 Random Things about me :
  1. I can't live without Coca Cola Zero.
  2. I am not a Morning Person.
  3. I am afraid of heights.  Tried the bungee jumping once and I passed out.
  4. I love taking photos especially food. 
  5. I hate Asparagus & Broccoli.
  6. I want to be a Fashion Designer.
  7. I am a couch potato.
Thank you so much Becca!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar