Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BTS Jungkook 'Golden Disc Awards' Grand prize 'Thank you very much'

BTS Jungkooks 33rd Golden Disc Awards Award speech with a big bow is a hot topic among fans.BTS won six awards including Grand prize in the record category at the awards ceremony held on May 5-6.Jungkook said in his testimony, I am so proud of the team name because I came to this company after seeing BTS. I believe that something can succeed?And I think that every one of you has a good relationship and I have been running really happily every year. Im so excited about 2019 and I want to run happily with you, and I really appreciate it and love you, he added.In this award testimony of Jungkook, domestic and foreign fans said, He is an angel, deserves an award. He is a mature award speech.It is the most cute person I have ever seen.  He always uses the word connection and expresses affection. On the stage of Angkor, BTS Jungkook showed a big bow toward Ami and gave a bigger impression.I think I wanted to express my gratitude to the Grand Prize prize because it is Jungkook, which is famous for the great love of Ami Love, by greeting and looking at Ami even where it is not visible in the usual camera.The fans cheered the warm heart of Jungkook and finished the joy of the Grand prize warmly

BTS Jungkook's 33rd Golden Disc Awards Award speech with a big bow is a hot topic among fans. BTS won six awards including Grand prize in the record category at the awards ceremony held on May 5-6.

Jungkook said in his testimony, "I am so proud of the team name because I came to this company after seeing BTS. I believe that something can succeed? And I think that every one of you has a good relationship and I have been running really happily every year. "

“I’m so excited about 2019 and I want to run happily with you, and I really appreciate it and love you,” he added.

In this award testimony of Jungkook, domestic and foreign fans said, "He is an angel, deserves an award." "He is a mature award speech." It is the most cute person I have ever seen. "" He always uses the word "connection" and expresses affection. "

On the stage of Angkor, BTS Jungkook showed a big bow toward Ami and gave a bigger impression. I think I wanted to express my gratitude to the Grand Prize prize because it is Jungkook, which is famous for the great love of Ami Love, by greeting and looking at Ami even where it is not visible in the usual camera. The fans cheered the warm heart of Jungkook and finished the joy of the Grand prize warmly

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar