Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Interviewing The Interviewer- CMT's Katie Cook- An Interview on 9513

I've shared with all my readers that I'm privileged to write for another great country music website called The 9513- the leading country music review site in the country. I had an opportunity to interview CMT's Katie Cook for that website and you can read the entire interview here

“I just really would have loved the chance to meet Johnny Cash. Growing up in Nashville, I knew so many people that knew him really well. Some of my father’s best friends hung out with Johnny all the time. Dad even hung out with him. But I never got the chance to meet him. It’s kind of an odd way of thinking about it, but I’ve always wondered what it was like for him to go from on top to being considered passé to all of a sudden being worshiped again by this whole new crop of young people. What an interesting life musically. He’s someone who’s seen the highs and the lows and there’s so many things I’d like to talk to him about. I would have liked so very much to have interviewed him"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar